Discounts on tickets
Your Network Railcard gets you up to 1/3 off the following range of ticket types and because there’s no limit to the number of times you can use your Railcard, the potential for savings is huge.
- You can buy Network Railcard discounted tickets for travel any time on weekends and public holidays or from 10.00 Monday to Friday. From some stations you may be able to start your trip a little earlier - see time restriction easements here.
- Minimum fares apply for all journeys Monday to Friday - see minimum fares here.
- Minimum fares and child supplement fares also apply for journeys to the Isle of Wight - check for details at your local staffed station before planning your journey.
- Some ticket types may have conditions or restrictions that apply, such as time restrictions for travel to/from central London. You will be advised of these conditions or restrictions at the time of purchase.
- If you travel outside the Network Railcard area you can only use the Network Railcard to the boundary and will have to buy full price tickets for the journey outside the area. You must purchase these tickets before you cross the boundary and the train you are travelling on must stop at the boundary station.
Remember, not every ticket type is available for every journey that you might want to make, so it’s always best to check before booking. And be sure to read the full terms and conditions for using your Railcard.